High-Capacity DPF cleaning machines optimized for efficiency.
IF you’re looking for the traditional DPF cleaning set-up (bake & blow) that is also cost effective, then the Filtertherm® Thermal Cleaning System is for you.
The package includes the high-capacity DPF Thermal Oven, automated Pulse Cleaner, the versatile Inspection Table, and the powerful DPF Cooling Cart. There’s also a Dust Collector Kit available as an add-on.
The Filtertherm® Thermal Cleaning System has some key benefits:
- Purpose-built for cleaning multiple filters per day
- Designed & refined from years of real-world experience cleaning filters.
- Proudly built in the USA, by American workers.
To see how fast you can start earning profits with the Thermal DPF cleaning machine package, check out our ROI tool.
To learn more about the features and benefits of the THERMAL DPF Cleaning System and its individual components, watch these informational videos and feel free to explore other content on this page.
THE DPF THERMAL OVEN
Item # FTM 24403A
The DPF Thermal Oven is designed specifically for DPF cleaning via “baking”, however, this is not some repurposed kiln. Purpose-built for all types of fleets and shops and made to accommodate and clean multiple filters of varying sizes and shapes.
- Extra Large Capacity to bake 6-8 filters at once with a stainless-steel grate (to protect the oven floor).
- Cool-Touch Technology: outside of the unit remains safe to touch while baking.
- Smart-Touchscreen controls take the guesswork out of DPF cleaning with preprogrammed settings for OEM, aftermarket, and retrofit filters.
- Standard safety features include a temp-controlled door lock, auto shutoff for over-temp conditions, and employee passcodes to prevent unauthorized users.
- Built in the USA to UL specifications and includes required electrical connectors.
Specs: 208, 220, 240v, 3 phase power required.
Internal dimensions: 34” H (w/stainless steel grate) x 36” W x 34” D.
Shop footprint: 70” H x 64” W x 98” D (with the door open).
Item # FTM 9981
The Filtertherm® Pulse Cleaner uses a high-velocity, low-pressure air pulse to de-ash and blow out DPFs. Works seamlessly with the Filtertherm® DPF Thermal Oven.
- Fast process time – approx. 20 minutes or less.
- The self-contained cleaning system prevents contaminants from escaping into ambient air during operation.
- Automated controls for simple and easy operation.
- Accommodates many different sizes of OEM, aftermarket, and retrofit filters: 11-15” diam. and 11.5 – 20” length (adapters available for other sizes).
- Provides a quick return on investment (ROI) for professional DPF cleaning shops like yours.
Specs: 115v single phase 15 amp power required | Dry compressed air source of 90 PSI minimum at 4 CFM
Equipment Dimensions: 34” W x 44” D x 79” H
Shop Footprint: 34” W x 72” D x 79” H (with the doors open)
DPF INSPECTION TABLE
Item # FTM 8003
The Filtertherm® Inspection Table is an all-in-one inspection station that measures the DPF flow rate and weight of a filter to determine how much soot/ash is present before and after the cleaning cycle.
- Ergonomic height to transfer heavy filters more safely from table to cleaning machine and back again.
- Equipped with a powerful light that allows you to inspect the DPF for cracks.
- Use the scale and pressure display to get before and after cleaning weights, along with flow readings.
- Comes with adapter rings for different diam filters, & a holder for the wire rods used for pin testing.
- Comes with a USB charging port and a shelf for your smart device.
- Made in the USA!
Specs: Electrical: 120V 1 phase 19A power required.
Equipment Dimensions: 46” W x 33” D x 35” H (47” H including display head).
Shop footprint: 48” W x 36” D x 36” H (locking caster wheels).
DPF COOLING CART
Item # FTM 9001
The Filtertherm® DPF Cooling Cart is a great solution to help reduce the typical time between pulling, cleaning, and reinstalling a filter. Waiting for hot filters to cool down after baking can seem to take forever; rushing the process can put the filter at risk.
- Decreases the cooling time by 2 – 4 hours (depending on the environmental conditions).
- Simple to operate.
- Easy to move on lockable heavy-duty casters.
- Ergonomic height: easily slide filters from the oven to the cart.
Specs: 110v single phase power required.
Shop footprint: 34” H x 54” W x 27.25” D
DUST COLLECTOR KIT
Item # FTM 8004
The Filtertherm® Dust Collector Kit consists of a compact blow table that connects to a portable cyclone dust collector. Designed for shops with space demands and makes a great addition to larger DPF cleaning systems.
- Easily portable to move from location to location (on casters).
- Ergonomic height for better workplace safety and ease of use.
- An industrial fan motor that provides ample CFM.
- High-Efficiency Cyclone (over 99% separation).
- 22-gallon drop-down dust bin with liner bag holder and fill level viewing window.
- Hospital-grade HEPA filtration
- Vacuum hose port for easy cleaning.
Specs: 115v single phase power required.
Shop footprint: 65” H x 73” W x 27.25” D.
Cleaning Equipment ROI
Just a few questions
Charge for Cleaning
Cleaning Equipment Cost
Let's Break Things Down
Filters Cleaned Yearly:
Gross Cleaning Sales Yearly:
Gross Cleaning Sales Monthly:
Months for Positive ROI
For reference the MSRP prices on our cleaning packages are as follows:
(includes Aqueous Cleaning Machine, Dryer, and Inspection Table)
MSRP $82,500.00 USD (enter this Amount in the ROI tool for Cleaning Equipment Cost)
(includes DPF Oven, Pulse Machine, Inspection Table, and Cooling Cart)
MSRP $51,000.00 USD (enter this Amount in the ROI tool for Cleaning Equipment Cost)
Why Clean a DPF?
A DPF (diesel particulate filter) is designed to catch & oxidize soot (unburned fuel/lube oil) and turn it into ash. The ash is pushed to the bottom of the filter and stored there. Over time it builds up and requires cleaning. With the cost of some new DPFs soaring to over $12,000, routine maintenance is key in all aspects of the DPF.
Being proactive in your service intervals will decrease downtime, service expenses and increase proper system operation and profit. Thus, it’s important to regularly clean and maintain your filters, not only to preserve the functionality of the filter but to save on fuel and protect your engine.
Filtertherm® is establishing THE industry standard for DPF cleaning.
Having the right equipment is only half the game.
The other key is the cleaning process. Establishing and following the same proven process with every filter is the best way to ensure consistent results. Without this consistency, your results will vary from filter to filter.
The Filtertherm® team has spent close to 15 years cleaning tens of thousands of filters. We’ve fine-tuned and tested our methods in real-world cleaning facilities and we are happy to share them with you.
Educate your customers on DPF Cleaning
When you return the cleaned DPF and or re-install it on the customer vehicle, provide them the information they need for tracking and reporting. OE service recommendations are between 200,000 – 300,000 miles, or 4500 hours – whichever comes first. Aftermarket manufacturers of DPFs recommend cleaning at 50,000 – 70,000 miles, or 1,000 hours – whichever comes first.
Based on our experience, Filtertherm® recommends servicing your DPF at least once a year. Removing the soot more often will help extend the life and performance of the DPF system and your engine. Hardened ash build-up in the system restricts the flow and causes unnecessary engine failure issues.
Recommend a maintenance schedule that takes into consideration the real-world driving conditions of the vehicle. Trucks that are run in stop-and-go traffic or high idling situations often need dpf cleanings at closer intervals.
Proper DPF maintenance is key to a healthy truck.
For in-depth training on best practices and emissions systems, contact our Redline Emissions Products® Tech Support at 1-888-834-0050 or email@example.com
Did we mention…
Proudly MADE IN THE USA!
Why is DPF tracking so important for your operation?
When was the last time that DPF was cleaned? Or what was this DPF’s condition for previous cleanings?
FILTERtrak can answer these questions and more.
FILTERtrak is the best customizable software tool that manages all your service records & photos on each DPF cleaned and even generates cleaning reports for your customers.
FILTERtrak is a purpose-built, searchable tool for DPF Cleaning facilities and fleets and is used daily at our own DFP cleaning operations. It stores before/after filter pictures, vehicle info, filter info, cleaning records, and more. FILTERtrak is responsive and online making it simple to use, view, and access all your DPF service data on all kinds of connected devices! Way better than those complicated and clunky spreadsheets you might be using now.
Visit the FILTERtrak website to learn more.
The Filtertherm line of DPF Cleaning machines from REP offers a complete range of solutions (both Aqueous & Thermal systems) for fleets and shops of all sizes.
You can now add DPF Cleaning services to your business with confidence and increased profitability.
Just another way REP makes “Diesel Emissions Systems Easy”.
Schedule a Meeting
Use the form below or call/email to speak directly with Wayne Cochrane, our National Sales Manager. Get answers to your questions about the Filtertherm® Thermal DPF Cleaning System.
Sign up to get updates on the topics of dpf cleaning services & aftertreatment parts.