Become the go-to aftertreatment parts and cleaning equipment supplier in your area.
Talk with our sales department about how to expand your product line and
create additional streams of income for your heavy-duty truck business.
Your business shouldn’t have to struggle with sourcing parts for diesel emissions systems.
Do you find yourself feeling…
Frustrated that you need multiple vendors?
Concerned about the quality of the parts?
Worried about damaged or lost parts?
Sell more aftertreatment parts and cleaning equipment without all the hassle.
Increase your revenue and profitability and expand the products and services you offer to your fleet customers.
Benefits of being a distributor include…
– Access to knowledgeable staff to assist at all levels
– Priority access to our massive inventory
– High-quality replacement parts & industry-leading, made in the USA equipment.
The experience behind the REP brand.
Redline Emissions Products® is backed by a great team of aftertreatment parts, service, and manufacturing staff.
- In 2006, Diesel Emissions Service (DES) was launched by our parent company to help California businesses implement CARB-regulated diesel upgrades; specializing in the sale and service of diesel particulate filters for pre-2007 diesel engines.
- In 2014, we developed the industry’s first true automated DPF Oven (Filtertherm®); since expanding the brand to a full line of aftertreatment cleaning equipment.
- In 2016, Redline Emissions Products® was launched and now offers one of the largest replacement OEM aftertreatment inventories in North America.
- In 2020, REP added the Filtertherm® Aqueous Package including the quickest dryer in the business. This package will shorten DPF cleaning time to under 2 hours.